As soon as the condition consider safe by Intelligence assessment and climbing permit allows, our Monthly Climbing Departure Dates for 2022 will be released (email us to get the 2022 Depatures update). To ensure the safety and hygiene of the entire team, including climbers, the CHS (Cleanliness, Health, Safety) protocol will be applied throughout the expedition. We will follow through with our future expeditions with the following safety regulations:
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizers will be provided for each participant
- Regular disinfection of all eating utensils & equipments, climbing gears and tents
- SINGLE SHARE TENT - one tent each participant
- Big dining tent - to allow physicall distancing
- Our Mountain Team are fully vaccinated
- Climbers should be fully vaccinated
Climbers are welcomed to bring their own masks, immunity booster or other types of personal sanitation that may improve confidence and comfort during expeditions. Always obey your government & surely our government policy. Please read about climb difficulty to be anticipated.